Thursday, September 6, 2012

The First Post


My name is Brian and I'm a sophomore in CAP. This is my first blog post, not to say I haven't posted anything on the Internet. I have a YouTube channel in progress where I post Let's Play Series for Skyrim and Minecraft. These are my absolute favorite games in the entire world.  When I'm offline, however, I mostly spend time with my family and play with my dog Maxxi. I also love to kayak and hike although Maxxi detests the wretched boats, because she can't swim and has to wear a hot, itchy, uncomfortable life jacket. You'd think that swimming is an instinct for dogs... well you're wrong, Maxxi sinks like a rock.

 I have done many film projects over the last 4 years and if I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say the WWII movie review. This is because I am a WWII history FANATIC and am passionate about movies about the era. I helped research the cartoon propaganda made by Disney to convince civilians to conserve what they could and to contribute to the war effort.

I honestly believe that these CAP blogs will be an asset to our Change Project because:
-They will allow students that are working on the same project but are not in any of the same classes to communicate.
-The blogs will open up opportunities to share ideas with others.
-The blogs would allow a student who missed a day of work on the Change Project to catch up and contribute.

Images used:
Minecraft world

No comments:

Post a Comment