Monday, September 24, 2012

5x5 project



1. medium shot of tying shoes

2. medium shot of legs walking a dog

3. high angle of running legs

4. medium shot of running on a treadmill

5. medium shot of resting and dropping shoes

I am very pleased with the way that this 5x5 turned out. I went to walk the dog and said to my self, hey I'll do a 5x5 about walking. But I couldn't have done any of it with out the help of my mom who agreed to get on the ground and film a lot of shots of my legs and feet with my flip video camera. I then imported my clips to wevideo, an online video editor. If someone out there wants to get into video, but doesn't have an editing software, then tell them about wevideo. The best part about it is that it directly exports your project to YouTube.

For the next independent video i think it might be kind of cool for students to have a v-log of their interdisciplinary project. It would be cool for other students to see what their class mate got out of the experience and for teachers to see how they influenced us along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment